Thursday, September 23, 2010

From the Front Lines

As a national speaker, I get the opportunity to work with a lot of organizations, but NONE have touched my heart and inspired me the way that the Friendship House has done. I have had the pleasure of partnering with Friendship House for the past several years, and have witnessed first hand the tremendous impact they are having on the lives of young people in their community.

Josh and his fellow co-laborers don't just teach curriculum and serve box lunches to "those kids". Rather, they love on each one as a precious child of God and faithfully model an authentic faith before them.

I and my entire family are honored to call the folks at Friendship House our friends, and look forward to serving alongside them in the future. An individual or organization seeking to be used by God would benefit greatly from doing the same.
~David Mahan of Frontline Youth Communications

1 comment:

  1. i love working with mrs.kaite. god sent me for a blessing to her i just want to thank josh and pastor jimmy for letting me work at friendship house with the kids . my job is always is to work with them . so what i am saying to josh and pastor jimmy for letting me work at friendship house of jesus . thank you

    ReplyDelete